No makeup – makeup look
The role of this type of makeup is to correct imperfections and emphasize certain features in the most natural and invisible possible way. People always think that this is an easy look but 99-percent of the time, it requires way more time and effort than your usual night-out look. Here’s how you can achieve such a look:
- Fill in your eyebrows using a pencil or powder. I recommend using Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products. Here’s an article dedicated to brows: Step by step perfect brows.
- Use a hydrating primer or cream to give your skin as much moisture as you can. I like using Mac Strobe Cream, it makes your skin glowy and healthy. This look requires a well-prepared skin, so make sure you exfoliate beforehand. When you start to apply makeup, you don’t want any dry patches to show.
- Apply a color corrector in the areas where you think you need it – dark circles, spots, red areas. Blend it with a BeautyBlender or with your finger and then apply a lightweight concealer to perfect your skin.
- Apply cream blush and highlighter for an extra luminous look.
- Set the areas where you applied corrector with a thin layer of powder using a small blending brush.
- Apply a moisturizing lip gloss.
- Curl your eyelashes and apply mascara to the roots only.
This type of makeup is suitable for everyday wear, office, gym and any other activities you might have. Try this look and tag us on Facebook and Instagram. Comment below your favorite products to use for a no makeup-makeup look. Also, visit our Youtube channel and if you like our video give us a thumbs up. Check out this article and find out how to eat like Victoria’s Secret model, let us know what you think.
‘Till next time